Monday, July 23, 2007

To realize the value of ?...?..?.

To realize
The value of a sister
Ask someone
Who doesn't have one.

To realize
The value of a ten years:
ask a newly
Divorced couple.

To realize
The value of a four years:
Ask a graduate.

To realize
The value of one year:
Ask a student who
Has failed a final exam.


To realize
The value of nine months:
Ask a mother
Who gave birth to a still born.

To realize
The value of one month:
Ask a mother
Who has given birth to
A premature baby.

To realize
The value of one week:
Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.

To realize
The value of one hour:
Ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.

To realize
The value of one minute:
Ask a person Who has missed the train, bus or plane.

To realize
The value of one second:
Ask a person
Who has survived an accident......

To realize
The value of one millisecond:
Ask the person
Who has won a silver medal in the olympics.

TIME WAITS FOR NO ONE

Treasure every moment you have.
You will treasure it even more when
You can share it with someone special.


To realize
The value of a FRIEND
Lose one.

12 Comments:

At July 23, 2007 at 3:16 AM, Blogger SeeC said...

Need to realize lot of things :))
Nice read.

 
At July 23, 2007 at 2:15 PM, Blogger Inside our hands, outside our hearts said...

Touching. These words bring home reailty and in them a sense if humility and humanity. Sometimes we forget to look and realize anything. This is something many should read.

 
At July 23, 2007 at 3:21 PM, Blogger Arthur said...

You made think about of what I have and I don't notice it. But right now I remembered all those things. And I realized the value of a sister, 'cause I don't have any sisters, and also I was born one month before the planned day, I mean, when my Mom had 8 months pregnant, I was born, so I was a premature baby.

And I realize a friend 'cause I had a friend, but he got away. Now I have a best friend, I consider him almost-a-brother.

Big greetings and big hugs.

Sweet Dreams, from the bottom of my Heart:
Arthur

 
At July 23, 2007 at 3:23 PM, Blogger Gusthav said...

I also realize a friend 'cause I also have an almost-a-friend best friend.

Greetings and hugs

Nice Day, with my whole soul:
Gusthav

 
At July 25, 2007 at 7:14 AM, Blogger Ash said...

Brilliant!
Thanks for sharing...

 
At July 25, 2007 at 2:42 PM, Blogger N@nc! said...

I dont have a sister, unfortunlly, but i have a brother!!! soemtimes he is so boring!!! i got argue with him but then i realize i need him :P

 
At July 25, 2007 at 2:49 PM, Blogger Mari said...

How true. We realize the value of some thing or someone when we've lost it.

Would you mind if I link you?

 
At July 26, 2007 at 4:55 AM, Blogger Shruti said...

very true...

 
At July 27, 2007 at 2:22 AM, Blogger GMG said...

Great post! I'm happy I came back just in time...

 
At July 29, 2007 at 8:01 AM, Blogger Apun Ka Desh said...

Interesting...

 
At July 31, 2007 at 2:34 PM, Blogger Pijush said...

Excellent one, nicely composed.

 
At August 9, 2007 at 8:09 AM, Blogger Lakshmi said...

Really nice...Its amazing that we never realize unless we lose .We take time for granted , I for one cant take somene who takes me for granted

 

Post a Comment

<< Home