Sunday, January 7, 2007

manisha koirala


Manisha Koirala has been braving a storm of rumors ever since she set foot in Bollywood. But that didn't prevent her from giving brilliant performances in films like 1942: A Love Story, Bombay, Dil Se, Khamoshi and Grahan. However, despite an extremely promising start she somehow failed to reach the heights she deserved. But she is not one to brood over failures

Q: Where has the Manisha Koirala of Khamoshi gone?I'm still committed to doing those kind of films. Unfortunately actresses aren't often provided with those kind of opportunities here. But I've always taken the initiative to go beyond conventions. When I did ' Bombay ', no leading actress from Mumbai was willing to touch a South Indian film as they didn't want to be labeled as a regional actress.

Q: You were supposed to get married in March?No. I won't get married for at least another two years. I have to work harder than ever before and I want to be remembered as a good actress and wipe off all the negative things that people have heard about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home